Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
This comfy hoodie is ideal for hanging in tree houses or jumping in piles of leaves. Rugged and durable, it’s sure to keep pace with any kid. It’s tough enough for the skateboarder, tame enough for the video gamer and comfy enough for the bookworm. This is anywear. ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester | Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size XL available for colors: white, black, navy, heather gray & royal
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
First one was too small especially the hoodie 2nd was too long but still the hoodie was too short and the prints looked reused more grayish than black : (
Fit my grandson perfect he loved it
I ordered a small originally and then after checking comments I decided to order the medium for our grandson. He is very thin, and tall only in the third grade. I probably should have ordered a large. The medium seems short. I haven’t given it to him yet. His birthday is this coming Friday.
It came way to small. I need to return. Can you send me directions on how to return?
The sweatshirt looks very nice and fits great. Size runs small but I knew that when I ordered. The quality of the sweatshirt is very thin, not very warm.
Page 1 of 71
Great War Dates
4 of the most important dates to history of WW1 and WW2.